Wednesday, October 21, 2009

माय पिच

Okay society, you have pushed and punched. You try to dictate my life like you do so many others. Truth is I am the salesman, and I don't buy your crap. I will pitch my idea, my plan , my strategies of life. You, society, will take the back seat and watch. Do Not open your mouth while I am navigating! This trip is underway, the sails are set and the seas are looking mighty menacing. I am only afraid of the variables. Afraid of the malicious wave's potential. The course is known to me. The vessel has been concocted. Behind me I have the undiminshing vigor of the wind. I hope you are ready to take notes culture. I plan to show you that the paved golden path isn't a roundabout. Quite the contrary, the path is steep. The path will no doubt be tiring and demanding. None the less, the path is paved with gold. The path is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment